Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fashion.....It's all about attitude....My Art Journal

2nd attempt


1st attempt....mistake ...shouldn't have outlined and used better fonts


1. Gesso the page...when it was wet I sponged it to create texture


2. I cut an image of a lady on Harley Davidson (she does have an attitude!!!)  and outlined  the page to focus on the layout.




 3.  Then painted the back ground  using Distress paint Salty ocean, Broken China and Scattered Straw







 4. Used Hero Art white paint for clouds and smeared the paint with my finger


5.Used Peeled Paint of Distress Paint and Ink pad along with Walnut stain Ink pad for grass background. Then stamped Heartfelt Creation Scenery builders

Very important...paint first then stamp otherwise the stamped image will be very light.















6. Finally the lady with an attitude...and my dream to own and ride a Harley Davidson in a leather jacket.


 Im not happy about it so will redo ..as the lady should be without an outline and the words should have been stamped.

PART II RE-DOING FASHION.... IT'S ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE.

1. Gesso with bathing sponge cut for texture


2.  Same steps as above but no black outline


3. Used fonts from 7 Gypsies and use ruler and tweezers to align them
4.







Hope you liked it... Appreciate your comments.


4 comments:

  1. Great take on this week's challenge. I've wanted to sport a leather jacket and ride a Harley but now that I'm over 50 I'm thinking we see me as acting "too young". I acree about the outlining of the lady. Thanks for showing how you made your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Diane Thank you for your comments. :) Dont worry about the world ...one life...and age is just a number. Im 44 but for sure and God willing I will wear a leather jacket and ride Harley even if I'm 77+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous page! I would love the leather jacket.. or vest even.. but the bike.. I couldnt ride.. unless it had three wheels.. lol I cannot even ride a bicycle!! :) Great page and instruction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Tamiko..me too ...but will do it one day....there is always a tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete